« Back to Events
Saturday, 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM
Stroke is the 4th leading cause of death with someone being diagnosed with the disease every 40 seconds! However, May is American Stroke Month and here are some ways for you to get involve to make stroke preventable, treatable, and beatable !
1.Get your lawmakers involved today! Send a quick email asking them to make American Stroke Month a priority!
2. Did you know high blood pressure is the leading modifiable stroke risk factor? Take the Stroke Risk Quiz and share it with your community.
3. Share our tools and resources with your networks, family and colleagues and at events within your community.
4. Help your loved ones and colleagues by learning more about stroke and the most common warning signs by downloading the F.A.S.T. mobile app.
5. If you're a healthcare professional or provider, you can also use our resources available in the Stroke Resource Center to help educate your patients and community about stroke.
6. Remember to share all things American Stroke Month with your friends and family on Facebook and Twitter!